Check out these 25 ways that you can celebrate your first wedding anniversary:
- Make a scrapbook of your photographed adventures during your first year of marriage.
- Enjoy the top layer of your wedding cake with a bottle of champagne.
- Write out your vows on a photo mat and couple it with your favorite photo to hang up in your bedroom.
- Cook a favorite meal and enjoy a candle-lit dinner.
- Make a date book with 12 dates you can enjoy each month over the next year.
- Keep a journal of your year together to share on your anniversary.
- Attend a painting glass and create a one-of-a-kind piece of art for your home.
- Book a weekend getaway.
- Have the inside of your rings engraved with a meaningful quote, date, or verse.
- Didn’t save the top layer of cake? Contact a baker to make a fresh anniversary cake.
- Plant a tree together at your home to watch it grow as the year’s pass.
- Create a time capsule where you can store your most cherished memories of each year. Reminisce through the capsule each year.
- Had a hotel wedding? Book a night stay to relive the memory where your big day took place.
- Make a coupon book they can cash in at any time.
- Volunteer together and give back to the community.
- Have a cozy blanket printed with your favorite photos from the past year.
- Plan a dinner party with your bridal party.
- Order custom jewelry with your initials, wedding date, or lyrics of your first dance song on it.
- Watch your wedding video together.
- Attend a pottery class and make a unique treasure to put in your home.
- Make a map of all of the places you have gone together. Put hearts around where you met, got engaged and said, “I do”.
- Find a musical event where you can find the opportunity to slow dance.
- Make a romantic scavenger hunt with a gift at the end of the trail.
- Compile a cookbook of your favorite recipes.
- Personalize a MVMT watch, with the note “I will love you until the end of time”.
Photo by: Jana Marie Photography
Like “Celebrate Your First Wedding Anniversary” and want to see more? Continue viewing planning ideas here.