ABOUT HEARTLAND LODGE
If your wedding day vibe includes nature, the peacefulness of being in the country with a desire to focus on the stress-free celebration of your wedding with family and friends then you are in the right place!
Located a short drive from Kansas City, Missouri The Heartland Lodge ‘s 30 acres picturesque views. Featuring three incredible antler chandeliers in the reception hall this venue is all about the lodge look. And, coming summer 2023 there will be a honeymoon cottage and guest lodging provided on site!
VENUE DETAILS & AMENITIES:
- 30 Acres with a Pond Including Two Lit Fountains
- Up to 275 Guest Capacity in the Main Hall
- ADA Accessible and Climate Controlled Venue
- Chiavari Chairs Inside and White Outside Chairs
- Signature Cake Table
- Round and/or Rectangle Reception Tables
- All Table and Chairs Set Up & Tear Down (High Chairs Available Upon Request)
- Full Length Linens for Guest and Head Tables
- Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony Options
- Full-Service Bar
- Delicious and Affordable Catering Options
- Luxury Bridal Suite with Private Restroom
- Groom’s Cabin Located Close to the Venue, but yet Separate from Bridal Suite
- Well-lit Ample Parking Lot
- Venue Staff on site for Property Management
- Transparent Pricing and Package Details Online
- Outside Lounge Patio Furniture on the Covered Patio
- FREE Decor Rental Options
- FREE Engagement Photos for all THL Couples
- Complimentary Coat Check in the Cold Weather Months
- Outside Wood Burning Fireplace for Chilly Weddings
- Golf Cart for Photographer to Escort the Couple Around Property for Photos
- Lodging and Honeymoon Cottage (COMING Summer 2023)
- “Sonic” Ice (I probably should have said this first, right!?)
16 SW 1971st Rd
Kingsville, MO 64061
MEET THE OWNER
Hello there! As the owner and operator of this amazing wedding venue I feel like I get to live the dream career of so many! Everyday when I come to work I pinch myself! It is such an honor every time a couple chooses to have their wedding at The Heartland Lodge and we are blessed that so many couples have chosen to work with us to make their wedding day dreams come true.
Best Wedding venue ever! Holli is the absolute best! We booked and got access to booked couples events which were invaluable to planning my decorations, not that I needed alot because the venue is so stunning! I was worried at first about having the limited catering options but honestly all of the options were so good! It also helped ease some worries since the caterer was used to working with the venue. The staff here the day of the wedding were unsung heros! We ended up having to have the wedding inside because it rained alot the night before but Holli's staff took care of the flip and it went seamless! The staff cleared tables with ease and were practically invisible as they did so! Holli was incredibly helpful the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. I know the venue is a little out there but honestly that was so nice. It was quiet and the surrounding area is so beautiful! The venue is also immaculately clean. I'm not joking it is so clean! I was in socks most of the night since my flats have me blisters and my socks were still perfectly white at the end of the night. These guys have a beautiful venue and a great staff. I don't think we could have picked a better venue.
The Heartland Lodge was a dream come true for us. It was everything we could have imagined and more for a wedding venue. There’s so many amazing details and overall just the most beautiful venue. If you’re looking for the perfect rustic but still elegant venue, then this is it. Their staff was nothing short of amazing on the day of and Holly was so great to work with throughout the process. The bridal suite was the cutest and most spacious bridal suite I’ve ever been in. The grooms suite is its own cute little cabin separate from the venue, and it’s perfect for all the guys to hangout in on the day of and keep the bride and groom separated. 10/10 recommend checking out The heartland lodge if you’re looking for the perfect space to get married!
If you want the most perfect wedding, the Heartland Lodge is all you need. It's secluded, quiet and beautiful no matter the time of day. Holli was amazing to work with and was more helpful than I could have ever imagined. The moment you take the tour it's like a breath of fresh air and you can feel how special this place is. We had very few decorations but this place alone and the way it is set up is beautiful even without our own touch. The guys cabin was a huge hit with my husband and his groomsmen. It was secluded and completely separate from the brides suite. Holli and her coordinator made sure all of our questions were answered, and they seemed to have everything on our list. We weren't expecting to have an indoor wedding but when it rained on our wedding day we had to change our plans. Even though it changed it was just as perfect and the turn around for our reception was so quick. Our wedding day had very little stress and couldn't have been more perfect from setup to cleanup without Holli and her crew. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else. Heartland Lodge is absolutely perfect and has everything you're looking for.