KANSAS CITY'S INTERACTIVE BRIDAL SHOW EXPERIENCE
Weddings Unveiled is an interactive bridal show by Wed KC. It’s unlike any other experience in town, because at this event, not only do you meet incredible wedding professionals, you also get planning advice from them specific to your wedding day! It is a LEARNING + BRIDAL SHOW experience all in one!
January 26, 2020 from 1-5pm
at Fiorella's (a new event venue by JackStack) in Overland Park
Weddings Unveiled is a dream bridal show for you as an engaged couple – it gives you the opportunity to meet talented vendors that are local in KC (similar to a traditional show), but then adds in an educational component that allows you learn valuable planning information from the vendors while attending the show. Plus, it’s smaller in size, allowing you to fully view and engage with vendors as you see fit, instead of feeling like one in the masses. This show is all about the EXPERIENCE – it’s an event that is fun and engaging, informative and personal, and most importantly created with the intention of making it easier for you to plan your wedding.
When you pull up to the venue, you will immediately notice that there is ample parking – no searching for a parking garage or on-street parking like in downtown; this parking is easy and accessible for all. When you make your way inside, you’ll immediately be in awe of the striking new venue, Fiorella’s (created by BBQ powerhouse JackStack). After checking in with Wed KC (hi, that’s us), you can grab a bite to eat and savor a cocktail (or beer) as you begin to make your way around to view the different wedding vendors! Each vendor will be equipped with two things – (1) a showcase of their work to show you what they can bring to your wedding day and (2) an educational or interactive component that you can participate in or take with you. If a particular vendor sticks out to you, you can to visit with them or set up a separate time to meet to get to know each other better. Some of Kansas City’s most talented and knowledgable wedding professionals will be there, so these are the people you want to be on your side as you plan! You can stay for an hour or three, it is completely up to you, as there is no rushed aspect to this show – the vendors will be available the full time and giveaways will be featured throughout the event to give you an even sweeter reason to hang out!
HALFWAY THROUGH PLANNING?
What is great about this show is that it doesn’t matter where you are in your planning; if you are just getting started, this is a great event for you to meet a wide range of professionals that can help you get your planning jump-started in the right direction. Additionally, if you have already started your planning and have some vendors hired, this event is equally as beneficial for you because you can fill in the vendor areas that you still need and can ask more specific planning questions since you have some items already in the works. The vendor line-up + educational element of this event is BENEFICIAL FOR ANY COUPLE, AT ANY STAGE IN THEIR WEDDING PLANNING!
Tickets to the Weddings Unveiled bridal show are $12.00 a person and include the following:
- Grab bag of goodies from some of the finest vendors in town!
- A drink ticket towards your selection of champagne, wine or domestic beer
- Delicious appetizers and desserts
- And of course, the unique interactive bridal show experience, that helps you find wedding professionals and advice for planning your big day!
EDUCATIONAL/INTERACTIVE ELEMENTS OF WEDDINGS UNVEILED:
- Who doesn’t love a beautiful floral crown?! Perfect Petals Weddings & Events Florist will be creating floral crowns and floral rings right at their booth for you to take with you!
- Pairing the wedding colors to menswear can be tricky – Tip Top Tux will be onsite with all of their color combos to help you envision the perfect suit/tux pairings for your wedding.
- And much much more (vendors are currently finalizing their custom experiences – certain add ons are dessert experiences, invitation mix and matches, hand-lettering demos, and one-on-one consultations with wedding planners).