ABOUT VEIL EVENTS
Veil Events is a wedding planning and coordination company! We work with brides and grooms seeking extra help to have the perfect wedding day. We have a team of 13 trained and professional wedding coordinators in the Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka, and Manhattan areas. We would LOVE to chat with you if you’re looking for wedding day help! We offer Wedding Management and Month-of/Day-of Coordination services. Schedule a free phone consultation with us to chat about your day. We still have plenty of 2022 & 2023 dates open!
Each of our brides gets access to our My Wedding Planner organizer and spreadsheet. We use this spreadsheet to stay supper organized during your planning process. The My Wedding Planner can also be purchased on Amazon.
- MONTH OF COORDINATION: (6 weeks prior) $1,400
- Wedding Consulting & Day-of Coordination | (Tear down extra $300)
- Access to My Wedding Planner program, planner, and spreadsheet.
- One initial consultation. Meeting Includes: Timeline Design, Vendor Recommendations, and Q&A.
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Two wedding planning meetings starting six weeks before the wedding day with weekly email check-ins. Meetings include: checklist, decor list, processional design, finalize details and timeline
- Venue walk-through meeting (Optional) and vendor communication the week of the wedding.
- Rehearsal Attendance with a processional walk-through and bridal party timeline.
- 2 day-of coordinators on-site for the wedding day.
- Wedding day setup of details and centerpieces included.
- Wedding Management: (6 month prior) $2,300
- Partial Planning, Vendor Communication, Consulting, Day-of Coordination, Set up and Tear-down
- Includes everything in month of coordination package plus…
- Review of all final vendors needed at the initial consultation
- Wedding planning meetings starting 6 months prior to the wedding
- Monthly meeting check-ins on Zoom as needed. Meetings include: Vendor status updates and review logistics of how the plan will come together
- Guidance on booking final vendors and scheduling consultations for the bride
- Venue walk-through meeting to discuss layout, rentals, and decor.
- All Vendor communication the month before the wedding. Includes: Review of contracts, Thinking through small details
- Unlimited hours of service on the wedding day, including set up and tear down
- 2 coordinators on-site for the wedding day, plus 2 team members for tear-down
Serving Greater Kansas City Area
MEET THE OWNER
Hello! I'm Lindsay! I can't wait to chat with you about your wedding day. I've been working with brides for 12 years and have loved every single minute of it. No bride or groom should have to "work" their own event. Hiring a professional to direct your wedding day is one of the best decisions you can make. Your family and friends will thank you for it as well! xo!