KANSAS CITY'S MULTI-VENUE TOUR EXPERIENCE
The KC Venue Tour is a traveling event where multiple downtown venues open their doors for engaged couples to find a space for their wedding.
VENUES ON THE ROUTE:
- Hilton President
- The Abbott
- The Austin
- The Bardot
- The Gallery
- The Guild
- The Maverick
- The Monarch Room
- Union 828
FEBRUARY 19, 2023
12:00 – 5:00 pm
Come see multiple venues all at once while also meeting some of KC’s best wedding vendors.
WHAT IS THE KC VENUE TOUR?
The KC Venue Tour is a single day event where engaged couples are welcomed to tour and experience a variety of venues within the downtown area so they can find the perfect location for their upcoming wedding.
This event solves the first to-do on the checklist – to find a venue and secure a date. The tour gives couples the chance to see several event spaces all at once, helping to narrow the search faster and save lots of time in the process!
- Admittance to Tour Multiple Venues
- Hop-on/Hop-off Transportation
- Amazing Venue Specials for Booking
- Showcase of Additional Vendors (catering, floral, photo booth, etc.)
- Food, Beverage, and Cake Tastings
- Chance to Win up to $1000 towards chosen venue (Wed KC Grand Prize)
BENEFITS FOR ENGAGED COUPLES
- Countless hours are spent researching and emailing venues for tours – this saves you time, since you can view all venues within the specified area on the same day.
- Venues are not commonly open for tours on the weekend – this gives you and other decision makers the chance to tour and make see the spaces together.
- Each participating venue has an incentivizing booking special that you can take advantage of when reserving a space during the tour.
- In addition to finding a venue, you’ll meet quality vendors to fulfill the needs of your wedding before having to do research such as caterers, florists, cake decorators, etc.
- No need to find parking – transportation will continuously run from venue to venue, making it easy for you to hop on and off at your chosen stops.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will be sent an educational PDF with each venue’s information inside (capacity, food & beverage requirements, etc.) so you can map out which ones you wish to tour.
- You will be given a “starting point” where you can park and begin your venue tour. You will check in and receive a wrist band.
- Transportation will be running a loop and available for you to hop on and off at desired stops.
- You can meet, tour, and learn more about the venues you’re interested in (you may even see some you never knew about!)
- Additional vendors, such as florists, caterers, cake decorators, etc. will be available to showcase their services to you.
- You have the ability to book not only your venue but multiple vendors for your wedding all in one day, all within an easy-flowing environment.
GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY
Tour at least four venues during the event and you’ll be entered to win $1,000 to put towards the venue you choose.
Each venue will be offering a special discount, complimentary upgrade or free item if you book during the event. Each special will be worth $250+.
VENUE BOOKING SPECIALS
- The Abbott/The Bardot/The Austin – $1000 off rental for any date March-December 2023 OR $250 off rental for any date in 2024
- The Maverick – $1000 off venue rental
- The Gallery – Free champagne toast for couple/wedding party + Gold charger plates + free appetizer with food package
- Union – Up to $750 off venue rental
- The Monarch Room – $500 toward bartending service for your event
- The Guild – Free wine service during dinner (up to value of $1,040 based on bar package)
- Hilton President – Take your pick – Free stay at hotel, Free champagne toast or 50% discount on chiavari chair rental.
OTHER VENDORS YOU’LL SEE ALONG THE ROUTE
ADDITIONAL VENDOR BOOKING SPECIALS
- Perfect Petals Weddings & Events Florist – Free toss bouquet or Flatlay flowers
- Elizabeth West Photography – 10% off any package (can be up to $560 off)
- Alyssa Barletter Photography – $500 wedding photography collection
- Cake & Champagne Planning – 10% off packages (up to $350 value) Maverick clients get 15% off ($525 value)
- Lauj Co. – $200 off package
- Avenue Blue Planning/Floral/Bar – $200 off coordination package OR $500 off coordination and floral package OR $500 + free access to rental collection with Planning/Floral/Bar package
- Luxe Photos KC – 15% off photo booth package (up to $120 off)
- Erishyll Mae Photography – 10% off top package ($480 value)
- Sheree Nicole Photography – 15% off to anyone who books a photo or video package OR 20% off if both photo and video are booked (valued up to $1300 off)
- + MORE!
Are you a wedding pro looking to share your business and expertise with local couples? Reach out to us through our Vendor Contact Form to inquire about upcoming show availability.