A COLLECTION OF OUR FAVORITE PHOTO PROPS
We pulled together a collection of our favorite bridal accessories to elevate your look and we can’t wait to share the photos with you of this amazing shoot and exactly how you can use these items to diversify your wedding photos.
Let’s touch on each accessory:
- Jean Jacket – one of the most classic items in a wardrobe made wedding-day practical. Not only can you throw on a jean jacket to add some edge – but it can also be handy if you wedding falls within the winter months. Customize your jacket with a Bride pin or have a company like Letters by Maude (local to Kansas City) hand-letter your new name on the back.
- Wide Brim Hat – hats can give so many different vibes, from elegant to luxury to boho – bring in your personal style by finding a hat that suits you. Bring it on the wedding day, pair that with your stunning gown, and you’ve got one-of-a-kind photos.
- Couch or Chair – there is just something so serene about being effortlessly bridal, and there isn’t anything easier to make that happen in your photos than bringing in a couch or a chair. And the best part, you can bring anything – something colorful with fun prints or sleek and modern – you are in control of the vibe you create within your photos.
- Sunglasses – need something small that packs a punch – how about some sunglasses. We tried out two different styles, one retro and one reflective. You like the trick of posing just perfectly to get the Kansas City plyons in the reflection?
- Unique Lighting – in a world where neon signs have made a monumental comeback, from venues to photo booth companies, there are many ways you can bring some light to your photos. We personally loved these two options at The Maverick.
- Confetti – it is a celebration after all, so confetti should be on hand anyway. But set some aside for some creative photos with you and your spouse. However, heed this warning, if you are outside, make sure they are biodegradable and if you are indoors, make sure you’ve received permission (and a broom) from your venue.
That a wrap on our favorite bridal accessories to elevate your look. So which one will it be?
CREATIVE VENDOR TEAM
WIDE BRIM HAT
Enjoy Bridal Accessories to Elevate Your Look? Ready to start finding vendors for your wedding? Check out our collection of Kansas City Wedding Vendors.