ABOUT TOBACCO BARN FARM
Our renovated 100-year-old tobacco barn is the ideal backdrop for your best day ever. We believe your wedding or event should as relaxing and stress-free as possible, and we make every effort to provide a space as special and memorable as your big day. We’ll be there for you throughout your wedding planning process to help create your custom reception layout, offer timeline suggestions, refer you to some of the best local wedding vendors, and answer any questions that pop up along the way.
Tobacco Barn Farm is conveniently located just 30 minutes north of KC. Pricing details, availability and more can be found on our website. Contact us to schedule a tour and chat more about your big day. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
• 12 hours of setup and event time (10 hours on Sunday). 2-day packages are also available.
• A mix of farmhouse and round guest tables with black garden chairs for up to 200 guests, including setup and teardown.
• Shaded outdoor ceremony area with arbor and benches or indoor ceremony options.
• Covered patio area with bistro lights, mobile bar, and firepit.
• Spacious dressing suite and second hangout/dressing area with pool table.
• A variety of in-house décor including whiskey barrels, wood slabs and lanterns.
• Access to the farm for engagement photos and a one-hour rehearsal time.
18503 MO 33 Hwy
Holt, MO 64048
MEET THE OWNERS
Our passion is helping couples and families celebrate their big life moments. We believe your wedding or event should as relaxing and stress-free as possible, and we make every effort to provide a space as special and memorable as your big day. It has been our labor of love to not only save an important piece of regional history, but also to provide a special place for families to come together and celebrate. Our first wedding was held in September 2017 and we are looking forward to sharing so many more special moments with new friends.