Venue Type: Estate Capacity: 300
Address: 6008 NW Bell Road, Parkville, MO 64152
Hawthorne House is a timeless estate style venue with options galore! If you’ve been dreaming of outdoor nuptials or an elegant chapel ceremony we’ve got the space for you. Want to throw the party of the year? We can host up to 300 or your fav family and friends! With over 26 years of wedding venue experience getting #HitchedAtHawthorne is the place for a flawless planning experience.
Scroll down a bit further to see the almost TWO HUNDRED couples who have said yes to Hawthorne House and been oh so pleased! With a neutral backdrop, 11 acres of private property, a plethora of layout options due to our pillarless reception hall and two getting ready suites onsite we make it easy to plan the perfect wedding and enjoy your perfect day!
Visit our website to snag a brochure with ALL pricing and information! Next step? Scheduling that tour to see our unique grounds and snagging the date of your dreams.
VENUE DETAILS & AMENITIES:
- Outdoor Ceremony with Gazebo and separate ceremony chairs (No work for friends or family!)
- Indoor Ceremony location at our Chapel that is temperature controlled and a built in back-up plan for your outdoor wedding dreams (No flip, wahoo!)
- 300 seated capacity in The Emerson Room
- Tables and Chairs (Plus the set up and tear down of these…you shouldn’t sweat on your wedding day!
- TONS of linen color options
- Glassware included
- Bartenders included
- 170+ Parking Spots (Having a bar? Let guests leave their cars overnight!)
- Facility fee with NO additional taxes or fees! (We don’t believe in small print, we want you to know what you are saying YES to!)
MEET THE OWNERS
We are the managers at Hawthorne House and we are SO glad to virtually meet you! Lindy (left) is our Venue Manager and will be your gal-pal as you plan your start to forever at Hawthorne House. Elizabeth (center) is our General Manager who makes sure the behind the scenes runs smoothly and Regan (right) will be your resource for all things coordination and design! Seeing the unique touch each couple adds to their wedding day is our favorite part of this job and we can’t wait to hear about YOUR vision!
Mitch and Lauren’s wedding day was filled with natural and delicate boho vibes at Hawthorne House. From the white and blush roses to the accenting pearls and pampas touches throughout the floral, everything tied together perfectly. Mitch and Lauren originally met through her brother, Griffin. Mitch worked with
One of the first steps in wedding planning is finding the right venue to accommodate your guest count and budget. With a variety of venues around the Greater Kansas City Area, picking a place to tie the knot can feel difficult and overwhelming. But it certainly doesn’t have