ABOUT HAWTHORNE HOUSE
Hawthorne House is passionate about simple packages for unforgettable affairs. We offer everything you need to have a wedding, you simply bring the pretty things you want.
Established in 1997, Hawthorne House has been a top rated wedding venue for 23 years (and counting)! Our grounds started off by hosting tent weddings on the front lawn, then in 2000 The Emerson Room was completed. In 2003 the chapel was built specifically to host weddings and, well, the rest is history and YOUR story is waiting to be written!
With a sprawling 11 acres begging for lawn games, an indoor and outdoor ceremony location onsite and an original farmhouse turned dressing suites is a perfect concoction to your start to forever.
VENUE DETAILS & AMENITIES:
- Outdoor Ceremony with Gazebo and separate ceremony chairs
- Indoor Ceremony location at our Chapel that is temperature controlled and a built in back-up plan for your outdoor wedding dreams
- 300 seated capacity in The Emerson Room
- Tables, Chairs & Linens included in reception rates
- Glassware included beverage package rates
- 175+ Parking Spots
6008 NW Bell Road, Parkville, MO 64152
MEET THE OWNERS
We are The Langs, the four owners of Hawthorne House, and boy are we excited to host your special day. Our cardinal and gold roots run deep as we are all graduates of Iowa State University! Being a family run business is a joyful opportunity. If you see any of us landscaping, bartending or tidying up give us a wave- we’d love to meet you!
Video by: Taylored