Venue Type: Ballroom / Historic / Industrial / Loft / Rooftop
Address: 410 Admiral Boulevard Kansas City, MO 64106
The Jewel is a romantic wedding venue located in Kansas City, MO. With its exposed brickwork, eye-catching chandeliers, and refined decor, this loft-style property is the ideal locale for a wedding celebration. This contemporary setting is conveniently located in downtown Kansas City.
Couples who choose to host their event at The Jewel are welcome to customize the versatile venue to suit their requirements. The open-plan concept allows newlyweds to host an evening of fine dining and celebratory dancing once their ceremony has concluded. With its exposed brick and simple flooring, the main indoor space lends itself to creativity and personalizing. You can easily transform it to fit your vision for the day with linens and uplighting. Additionally, the patio area features stunning views of Kansas City and offers ample space for guests to mingle in the warmth of the sun.
WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- SEATING FOR UP TO 175 GUESTS WITH DANCE FLOOR
- 12 HOURS OF RENTAL WITH 5 HOURS OF EVENT TIME
- GOLD CHIVARI CHAIRS PER NUMBER OF GUESTS
- 60″ ROUNDS OR 8FT BUFFET TABLES SETUP TO YOUR DESIRED LAYOUT
- LAP LENGTH LINENS I BLACK OR WHITE AVAILABLE COLOR PER NUMBER OF TABLES SETUP
- NAPKIN OF ANY AVAILABLE COLOR FOLDED PER NUMBER OF GUESTS
- BUILT IN BAR WITH CUSTOM LIGHTING AND GLASS SHELF DISPLAY
- OUTDOOR STRING LIGHTED PATIO WITH UP TO 5 HIGH-TOP TABLES
- SETUP & BREAKDOWN OF ALL TABLES AND CHAIRS
- 3 RESTROOMS (WOMEN’S, MEN’S, FAMILY)
- PARKING LOT INCLUDED I 65 PARKING SPOTS
- (ADDITIONAL PARKING LOT AVAILABLE)
MEET THE OWNER
The Jewel is owned by Michael Todd, a seasoned, events professional with more than two decades of experience. He is on hand to help you make the most of this venue’s 5,000 square feet of indoor space, so your vision can become a reality.