Venue Type: Urban Capacity: 350
Address: 2500 West Pennway, Kansas City, MO 64108
Pennway Place at Studio Dan Meiners is a chic wedding venue located in Kansas City, MO. perfectly between Southwest Boulevard and Union Station. Seated within a state-of-the-art design studio, this event space is brimming with contemporary charm. The owner and studio’s namesake, Dan Meiners, established this integrated venue to create a one-stop-shop for couples’ design and venue needs.
Characterized by its flexibility and sophisticated design, Pennway Place can set the scene for a celebration to remember. Replete with trendy decor and soft lighting, this venue combines eye-catching aesthetics with à la mode amenities. As a special touch, complimentary marquee posters can be lined along the outer walls. From saying ‘I do’ to the finale of your reception, this venue can accommodate your entire once-in-a-lifetime occasion.
VENUE DETAILS & AMENITIES:
- 8,000 square feet of event space with a studio style kitchen
- Separate space for cocktail hour and reception
- Accommodates up to 350 seated
- Private space and bathrooms available 3 hours prior to event time
- Complimentary floral arrangements in all bathrooms
- Variety of tables and linens included!
- Outdoor deck and patio
- Parking available
- On-site venue manager, as well as an officer for security
- Complimentary marquee posters with names
- Customizable LED walls and dance floor lighting
- Covered load in for vendors
- Catering prep kitchen with five shelf convection oven and walk-in cooler
- Cleaning Crew before and after event
- Exclusive floral & decor team
- Exclusive bar
- Optional planning packages for day-of coordination
This purple accented wedding at Studio Dan Meiners was the perfect beginning to Patrick & Faye’s love story. Ceremony & Reception Venue: Studio Dan Meiners Photographer: epagaFoto Wedding Planner: Michael Nolte Gown & Invitations: Nolte’s Bridal Menswear: Geno’s Clothiers
Bouquets are like snowflakes; no two arrangements are ever the same! Some are concise and compact while others flow from fingertips to toes. Some are minimalistic with a soft color palette while others are bold and demand your attention. Determining the look of your bouquet will set the