Venue Type: Ballroom / Garden / Outdoor Capacity: 250
Address: 2322 E R D Mize Rd, Independence, MO 64057
Weddings are monumental moments in life that we share with our loved ones – and as the owners of The Rhapsody, and your event hosts, we don’t take that lightly. We prioritize your wedding as if it was a family function of our own, leaving no detail untouched.
From the beginning, we wanted to provide our clients with an elegant venue that came with amazing customer service, that would be accessible and affordable for all. We instilled that value into The Rhapsody from the first day, and still make it an every-day priority.
It was important for us to offer couples an on-site wedding planner and decorating service so that they could relax and enjoy their special day. Prior to the wedding day, we host meetings to discuss the details about the layout, décor, and timeline of the event. Then when the day comes, we take on the work of setting up and decorating so that you can soak in the day with your loved ones.
Learn more about the specialty services that we’ve added to the venue to make your planning and event run more smoothly:
VENUE DETAILS & AMENITIES:
- Romantic Garden Ceremony & Elegant Ballroom Reception
- Wedding & Reception Packages Include:
- 12 hour Rental + 1 hour Rehearsal
- Tables, Chairs, Set Up & Take Down
- Linens – your choice of colors!
- Centerpieces in a variety of options: Table Mirrors, Vases, Candles & Lanterns
- Rhapsody Wedding Coordinator
- On-site Rhapsody Staff
- Buffet Room & Catering Kitchen
- Bridal Cottage and Groom’s Room for getting ready!
- Decorated Archways to match your personalized colors
- Down Lighting & Projector use for slideshows and name display
- Free Consultations to Create your Dream Wedding Vision! – Centerpiece Design, Floor Plan Layout & Time Line Planning
- On-Site Parking, Handicap Parking & Accessible
- Open Vendor Policy
- Garden: 2,500 sq ft Veranda, Waterfall, Pergola, Fireplace, Flower Wall
MEET THE TEAM
Simply translated the rhapsody means a melody or phrase of music that is unlike any other within a composition of music. From the beginning, we wanted to be a wedding venue unlike any other and provide a wedding experience unlike any other. Such has been our goal and continues to drive us. The Rhapsody is our second home and the couples that enter our home are treated and thought of as family. We love what we do and have an endless passion for weddings. We hope we get the opportunity to show you!